By participating as a candidate for the open call, the design team declares that (from the rules of the open call):
- It can present (at least) three projects, whether or not similar and made in own name, which allows evaluation of the conceptual ability. Projects can include both realizations as unrealized designs.
- It doesn't fall within any of the exclusion situations.
- For the architectural projects of the Open Call, it is registered on the list of the professional association of architects (or a similar professional association in the relevant country).
- As a guarantee to the economic and financial capacity of the candidates, it can present a certificate of insurance against professional misconduct, with relevant minimum cover for the selected projects.
The projects will be presented in the portfolio to be added to this online application (see section 9).
The certificate of insurance together with the statements about the exclusion and the professional association will be asked at the moment of the tender (not yet for the online application).
- Make your language selection
- Register for the Open Call
- Log on www.vlaamsbouwmeester.be
- My Open Call
- Select and confirm projects
- Office, temporary association or intention of cooperation?
- How to create or select a temporary association?
- Add, modify or delete selected projects
- Uploaden and content portfolio
- Confirm your applications