From April 3rd on, you can apply for the new Open Call.
This edition introduces some important changes:
- The procedure via the website has been completely renewed.
- The portfolio can be submitted together with your selection of projects. For each office or temporary association you can upload a portfolio. The maximum size of the portfolio is 50Mb.
- You no longer need to print and sign the participation form any more. Confirmation on the site suffices to submit your candidacy. You will receive a confirmation email.
- Selecting an existing or creating a new temporary association has been simplified. Make sure that your partners in the temporary association already have an account with the Flemish Government Architect.
- You can register until Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 at 23.00h
During the period of candidacy, you can always contact us (+32 478 59 40 65 - Stijn De Vleeschouwer) with questions or to help you through the new online procedure.
The overview of the projects can be found here
Candidacies can be entered on the 'designers' page under Instruments > Open Call